Monday, May 02, 2005

Just Another Starter's Blog

Well I got'nto this mania of blogging from our college e-groups mail. Just saw that too many people were already into blogging and found no point waiting to findout what it is all about. And here I am with my very first blog post.

Just when I was thinking what cud I be writing in this blog I thought about this concept called blogging itself. What makes blogging so popular. What is blogging. A way to represent your views and a way to get together people with similar interests. But we had technologies like groups and discussion groups already taking care of this approach ? But then newer approaches like blogging are coming around to satisfy the same issue ? Anyone has an answer to this ? If we can generalize this concept itself... Why are people in search of slution to problems for which there are solutions already available... One answer could be a search for a better solution.. But things like groups and discussion groups have almost similar compared to blog itself.. How is blog different then ?


Any answers ??

No comments: